dtd and xml schema for network(host,adapters and devices) architecture

From: sankar <shankar@netrovert.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:14:29 +0530
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
CC: shankar@netrovert.net
Dear Sir,
I have gone through you site regarding xml and dtd, but there is no
sample example for general network architecture(Using host (it own
properties),adapters and devices).I need above said architecture with
dtd and xml schema's,so can you provide me with all instructions.

Genaral flow of netwrok arhcitecture is Host->adapters->decives

Thanking you sir,
by
shankar