How can I define PCDATA within a XSD schema

From: Eckhard Beisswenger <eBeisswenger@iRIX.ch>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:00:07 +0100
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
I am using schema definitions for my xml files, and I would like to place
HTML code as data in a XML file so that it can't be interpreted by the XSLT
parser, e.g. ...

<HTMLCONTENT>
	<b>Hello</b>
</HTMLCONTENT>

...should deliver "<b>Hello</b>" in the HTML code generated by XSLT. But of
course, the <b> tag is not allowed within the xml element HTMLCODE.

The schema definition for HTMLCODE is

<xsd:element name="HTMLCONTENT" type="xsd:string"/>

Is there any possibility to define the content of HTMLCODE as "PCDATA"
inside my schema definition (as far as I am informed, there is no data type
comparable to PCDATA in XSD)

If anyone could help me I would be very glad. Many thanks in advance,
Eckhard Beisswenger