Bugs in the current test collection

From: Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI <kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:12:05 -0700
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

Hi,

I found several problems in the current test collection. Here is the
list.

attKa001.xsd
============
> <xsd:complexType name="attRef">
>    <xsd:attribute name="ca1"/>
>    <xsd:attribute name="ca2"/>
>    <xsd:attributeGroup ref="x:attG"/>
*    <xsd:attribute ref="ga2"/>
> </xsd:complexType>

 a bug in the test case. This should be:

    <xsd:attribute ref="x:ga2"/>

This schema is supposed to be incorrect, so it has one error. That's
fine. But if it has two errors, then it becomes somewhat meaningless.
For this test to be useful, this error should be removed.

attKa012.xsd
============
> <xsd:complexType name="attRef">
>    <xsd:attribute name="ca1"/>
>    <xsd:attribute name="ca2"/>
>    <xsd:attributeGroup ref="x:attG"/>
*    <xsd:attribute ref="x:ga2"/>
> </xsd:complexType>

 The above '*' line should be

     <xsd:attribute ref="x:ga1"/>

attP030.xsd && attP031.xsd
==========================
looks like they are the same test.

The documentation of attP031.xsd seems to suggest that attP031.xml
should be

<x:elem />

attgC00?.xsd
============
XSV fails to parse them but the reason is "unable to open a file",
which is strange. There are other test cases where XSV fails in the same
reason.

elemF001.xsd
Doesn't make much sense unless we try to substitute this element.

stA003.xsd
A file "stA003b.xsd" is missing.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com