content= and model=

From: Hewko, Doug <Doug.Hewko@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:43:18 -0400
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
I'm just starting to learn schemas, and the tutorial book I have gives the
following syntax for a container element:

 <ElementType name="containcerelementname" content="eltOnly" model="closed">
<element type="containedelementname"/> <element
type="containedelementname2"/> <element type="containedelementnamen"/>
</ElementType>

I checked Roger Costello's schema tutorials at www.xfront.com and the W3 Org
specs and could find no reference to these attributes. Since I got this
example from a book that exclusively uses MSXML, I checked Microsoft's web
site, where I kept on timing out. (I did a search for "eltOnly", "closed",
"content=" and "model=" all without luck.)

Can someone please point me to where I can find out what those attributes
mean and what other attributes are available? For example, since there is a
'model="closed"', I can only assume there must be a 'model="open"'.

Thanks.