Re: rdf schemas 4 XML-Info, PSVI, & Schema components

From: Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:52:58 +0100 (BST)
To: james.anderson@setf.de, www-rdf-comments@w3.org, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk
> so far, i've found only an RDF schema for the xml infoset and the
> collection of xml schema related to the "xml serialization for infosets"
> effort, but found no rdf schemas for PSVI and Schema Components.

Sorry for not replying earlier, I was away last week.

We don't have an RDF schema for the PSVI, though we plan to write one
when we have time.  We have *XML* schemas for both the basic and PSV
infosets, which you can find at

  http://www.w3.org/2001/05/serialized-infoset-schema.html

(There will be a W3C Note about this when I get round to it.)

I wrote a (probably now out-of-date) stylesheet to convert basic
infosets serialized according to that schema into documents matching
the basic infoset RDF schema, and something similar could be done
for the PSV serialization.

-- Richard