Re: About XML Schema Structures Part

At 2001-03-19 14:33, Murali Mani wrote:
>... Also there are several
>materials posted such as XML Schema is strictly more expressive than all
>other existing schema language proposals, which is wrong. I would like if
>such wrong claims are not made, in order that we come to a good schema
>language for XML, which I believe and hope is the ultimate goal of the
>decision making body.

I would also like to avoid false claims being made.

You seem to be saying that erroneous claims are made in documents
published by the XML Schema WG.  If so, can you point to specific
places where this is so, so that they can be corrected?  Or are you
talking about claims made by others who are not members of the XML
Schema WG?

Thank you for your interest.

-C. M. Sperberg-Mcqueen