How do I

From: <vinod.bajjuri@us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:19:39 -0600
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

Hello,

I am defining a XML Schema using W3C standards.

I want to define format mask for one of the datatype with number.
I know there is facet called pattern to define the format mask but,
 i don't know how to use it.I want some examples which has decimals.
I am using XML Spy to develop the schemas and for validityness.
Your help would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Vinod Bajjuri.

computer.