Website, Design, hosting and maintenance for only $999.00 per year

From: <Virtual.Malll.Development@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:08:59 -0500
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Website, Design, hosting and maintenance for only $999.00 per year,
by Virtual Mall Development.

Looking for a cost effective, professionally designed website?  Our program
enables you to budget your internet base expenses upfront.  We offer
in-house
design, hosting and marketing.  Put all your internet operations under one
roof.

If you have an existing site and would like a quotation to convert, upgrade
or redesign we offer 48 hour no obligation proposals tailored to your needs.

See us at Top Ten Traffic Sites at www.greatfreesite.net/bestten where
we've been ranked number 5 as the most cost effective website provider and
take the next step to your success.

Virtual Mall Development