Website, Design, hosting and maintenance for only $999.00 per year

From: <Virtual.Malll.Development@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:08:59 -0500
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Website, Design, hosting and maintenance for only $999.00 per year,
by Virtual Mall Development.

Looking for a cost effective, professionally designed website?  Our program
enables you to budget your internet base expenses upfront.  We offer
design, hosting and marketing.  Put all your internet operations under one

If you have an existing site and would like a quotation to convert, upgrade
or redesign we offer 48 hour no obligation proposals tailored to your needs.

See us at Top Ten Traffic Sites at www.greatfreesite.net/bestten where
we've been ranked number 5 as the most cost effective website provider and
take the next step to your success.

Virtual Mall Development