Re: lexical value of decimal type

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:51:47 -0500
To: "K.Kawaguchi" <k-kawa@bigfoot.com>
Cc: petsa@us.ibm.com, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
I think the concern is not whether the particular lexical forms are
accepted.  It seems to me that the concern is whether the specification is
sufficiently precise.  I agree that it would benefit from a tighter
specification of the acceptable lexical forms and of the mappings to the
value space.  BNF would certainly be a reasonable way to do the former.
Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142