RE: About those "non-deterministic content model" errors

I do not understand the "co-constraint" between your policy regarding
extensions and your use of any.  What is a "private extension".  Can you
give a pointer to the JDF spec to explain these things?  I can't tell if
what you're trying to do is "reasonable" until I can understand the goal.

Thanks,

Matthew Fuchs