Saw your site

From: <donr@worldmall.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:28:03 -0600
I am a major accounts representative with www.worldmall.com .  We are one of oldest virtual malls on the internet and with over 25 million "hits" annually, one of the most popular.

I came across your web site while browsing the internet. Your site would benefit immediately from a marketing association with World Mall.
Essentially we create a hot "link" to your web site which exposes it to our established traffic base. The cost is $24.95/month and includes monthly submission of your site to the "Top 2000" search engines, an often overlooked but essential internet marketing tool*. There is no contract or set up fee.

Visit our site at  www.worldmall.com . Please feel free contact me directly with any questions.

* please refer to REFERENCE CODE 58a to take advantage of this offer.

Regards,

Don Radcliffe
Major Accounts Executive
donr@worldmall.com
WorldMall.com
donr@worldmall.com
Toll Free: 1-877-420-6255

Note: All services provided by World Mall, Inc. are charged on an annual
(with a 10% discount) or bi-annual basis.