Schema DTD doesn't allow xmlns attributes on <annotation>

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:39:58 -0700
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Of all the elements defined in the DTD's, only <annotation> does not allow you to provide an internal entity to allow namespace prefix declarations, all that should be needed is to add the ATTLIST to
the XMLSchema.dtd.

<!ELEMENT %annotation; (%appinfo; | %documentation;)*>
<!ATTLIST %annotation; %annotationAttrs;>

p.s. I'm not that thorough, I had an XSLT generated schema that had spurious xmlns prefix assignments and couldn't fix it with an internal subset.

p.s.s. wouldn't it be beneficial if attribute declarations for xmlns and xmlns%s; were added to all ATTLIST's?