need help writing an XML schema - where to turn?

From: Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:15:16 -0500 (EST)
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
hi guys. i'm trying to write some xml schemas for portions of the apache
cocoon project and i'm having some trouble figuring out how to write some
of it. i tried searching around for an xml schema user's list, but to no
avail so far. can someone direct me towards an appropriate forum?

if this _is_ in fact an appropriate forum, my biggest problem is this: i
have an element, esql:row-results, which can contain text, arbitrary
elements and attributes from other namespaces, and a specific set of
elements in the esql namespace, in arbitrary order. the elements in the
esql namespace may appear any number of times. i can't see any way to
describe this in xml schema. any suggestions?

- donald