RE: Model Group Definition

Using your example and text from the CR drafts,
[1] "A model group which is the {term} of a particle corresponding to the
all, choice or sequence among the [children] (there must be one)"
- http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-xmlschema-1-20001024/#declare-namedModelGroup

Element 'top' expands to,

<xsd:element name="top">
  <xsd:complexType>
   	<xsd:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
   		<xsd:element name="E" type="xsd:anyType" />
  	</xsd:choice>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

>> Our workaround: ..
Workaround is not required

>> that XSV is accurate to the spec, ..
May be not .. wait for a response from Henry S Thompson

I would appreciate if you could explain what part of text in [1] is
ambiguous or misleading?

Regards, Asir S Vedamuthu