Saw your site.

From: <mark@worldmallinc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:13:04 -0600
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
I am a major accounts representative with www.worldmall.com .  We are one of oldest virtual malls on the internet and with over 25 million "hits" annually, one of the most popular.

I came across your web site while browsing the internet. Your site would benefit immediately from a marketing association with World Mall.
Essentially we create a hot "link" to your web site which exposes it to our established traffic base. The cost is $24.95/month and includes monthly submission of your site to the "Top 2000" search engines, an often overlooked but essential internet marketing tool*. There is no contract or set up fee.

Visit our site at  www.worldmall.com . Please feel free contact me directly with any questions.

Mark L. Camphaug
Toll Free 1 877 421 6255
* please refer to reference # 99a to take advantage
  of this offer.