overview of XML Schema actions on i18n structures comments

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:46:32 -0600
To: Misha Wolf <misha.wolf@reuters.com>, "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org, W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Misha, Martin:

I attach an overview of the decisions taken by the XML Schema
WG and the editor of Part 1 (structures) in response to the
issues you raised against that part of our spec.  This is an
effort to simplify the task of the i18n WG in responding to
the disposition of comments by the XML Schema WG, and to allow
you to spend more time thinking about the issues than trying
to discover what happened to each of them.

The points you raised about part 1 are in our issues
LC-206, LC-215, LC-216, and LC-217.

best regards,

Michael Sperberg-McQueen