Re: Comment about recursive group definition

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 13 Oct 2000 12:20:08 +0100
To: Murali Mani <mani@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Murali Mani <mani@CS.UCLA.EDU> writes:

> Glad to know that it has been resolved, Can I know how it was resolved
> (in other words, do you place a restriction on group definition? and
> what?) if I may ask?

  "1.3 Circular group reference is disallowed outside redefine. That
  is, unless this element information item's parent is redefine, then
  among the [children], if any, there may not be at any depth a
  attributeGroup with ref[attribute] which resolves to the component
  corresponding to this attributeGroup, or to any other attribute
  group definition component which contains this component at any