Review comment on XML Schema Part 0: Primer

From: Jim Melton <jim.melton@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 05:02:32 -0600
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, fallside@us.ibm.com
Cc: jim.melton@acm.org, David Beech <David.Beech@oracle.com>, jtrezzo@us.oracle.com

I am reading the XML Schema Part 0: Primer (dated 2000-10-06) and noted a
small typographical error that I believe to be worth correcting before
final approval of the Recommendation:
In Section 2.3.2, Union Types, the first paragraph states "The zipList
union type...", but the immediately following example actually defines a
type named zipUnion.  The two typename uses should be made the same.

If I have erred in my conclusion, please enlighten me.

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-*           Phone: +1.801.942.0144
Oracle Corporation            Oracle Email: mailto:jim.melton@oracle.com
1930 Viscounti Drive          Standards email: mailto:jim.melton@acm.org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063           Personal email: mailto:jim.melton@acm.org
USA                                                Fax : +1.801.942.3345
=  Facts are facts.  However, any opinions expressed are the opinions  =
=  only of myself and may or may not reflect the opinions of anybody   =
=  else with whom I may or may not have discussed the issues at hand.  =