For the record: response on LC-102 microparsing: Suggestion: Micr oparsing support in XML Schema

The following note was sent to the commentator on
October 5, 2000.  The orginal response to this issue was sent on July 12, 2000
and can be found at the following address.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2000OctDec/0112.html