[www-xml-schema-comments] <none>

From: Doug Cottrill <DougC@photoworks.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:49:22 -0700
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "'Paul.V.Biron@kp.org'" <Paul.V.Biron@kp.org>, "'petsa@us.ibm.com'" <petsa@us.ibm.com>
On your web page

using my Microsoft IE browser, ver 5.00.2314.1003,
I get the result

The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using style sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh
<javascript:location.reload()> button, or try again later.   Attribute
'xmlns:hfp' must be a #FIXED attribute. Line 118, Position 18

Don't know if this is a problem in my browser or in the doc; I can
successfully view the source thru the browser's option.

I got to this page by clicking on the DTD link from first screen of

There also seems to be a similar problem with the "schema" link from same
screen; also, there is a later link that goes to
which does display without error on my MS IE browser.

Good document overall; especially like having examples of usage.

Doug Cottrill

 <<Doug Cottrill.vcf>>