WG communication now easier (was: Re: LC-215 easy add-ins)

Hello Michael,

Many thanks for all your messages. I haven't had time to look
at each of them, but hope to be able to do this soon.

Many thanks also to being careful about not exposing our
mailing list to potential spam. Please note that due to
some new facility in the W3C mailing list management software,
our mailing list now has spam protection that allows cross-posting
by members of other W3C working groups. So cross-WG/IG
communication becomes easier. Sorry for not telling
you before.

IG members, when replying to any of Michael's mails, please
add w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org to the "To:" field because your mailer
probably won't do that automatically.

Regards,   Martin.