One <anyAttribute> is not enough

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:19:27 -0500
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Since <anyAttribute> also specifies processContent, it is not sufficient to
fully represent a desired attribute wildcarding in just one <anyAttribute>
element.  For example, if I wanted any attribute from ns1 to be strictly
validated and every ns2 laxly validated, I'd want to do something like:

<element name="foo">
    <complexType>
        <anyAttribute namespace="ns1" processContents="strict"/>
        <anyAttribute namespace="ns2" processContents="lax"/>
    </complexType>
</element>