Re: LC-117: Locating schema resources

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:50:09 -0400
To: Curt Arnold <CurtA@techie.com>
Cc: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org, cmsmcq@w3.org, dmh@contivo.com
>> Thanks, Henry.  I look forward to reading the new schema
>> draft and appreciate all the hard work.  Each of these
>> points might benefit from some coverage in the Primer
>> and/or Structures document, however it appears that my
>> concerns on this issue are appropriately addressed.

Thank you Curt, and also thank you to Henry for helping us to reach an
acceptable resolution of Curt's concerns.   By cc: I am informing our
workgroup chairs that you consider this issue to be satisfactorily
resolved.  Your careful consideration and feedback regarding our work is
much appreciated.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142