RE: LC-7. cotton-on-decimal: Arbitrary-precision decimal too much ?

Instead on basing the precision on Java or C, I would suggest to align the
precision on the SQL99 standard. Programming language datatypes are often
not easily mapped to database datatypes, but XML Schema and query will most
likely be heavily used in this context, so should be more easily mapped.

Best regards
Michael