Re: Confused by recurring-duration

From: Ashok Malhotra/Watson/IBM <petsa@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:59:26 -0400
To: James Clark <jjc@jclark.com>
Cc: Paul.V.Biron@kp.org, XML Schema Comments <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Oh boy!  I just looked at the draft and realized there is no discussion
of a value space for recurringDuration.  Thank you, James, for catching
this.  My apologies for the omission.  Paul, we need to fix this.

Let me take a stab at defining the value space for recurringDuration:
"The value space for recurringDuration is a series of timeDurations
that recur with some frequency.  The frequency of recurrence is defined
as the timeDuration between two occurrences."

This would become the second paragraph in section 3.2.7.

All the best, Ashok