Tutorial Article on XML Schema

From: david <david@catcode.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:45:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
I'm writing an introductory article to XML Schema, and have put up a first
draft at http://catcode.com/schema/index.html

The audience is the kind of person who might read WebMonkey or ProjectCool
or A List Apart; someone who knows a little about XML.

Primarily, I need to know that the schema that is developed in the
article is technically correct. Secondarily, is the information
sufficiently accurate for an introductory article?

I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions. If this is posted to the
wrong mailing list, please forgive me.

---
J. David Eisenberg
http://catcode.com/