xsd:sequence

From: Liz Castro <lcastro@cookwood.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:15:25 -0400
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
It seems that the order of elements as they appear in the schema determines
the order in which they must appear in an instance.

If that is true, what is the point of xsd:sequence?

Thanks,
Liz

P.S. And does it matter whether I post to xml-schema-comments, or
xml-schema-dev? Is the latter by invitation only? I don't want to be a
pest.

_______________
Liz Castro
Cookwood Press
mailto:lcastro@cookwood.com
http://www.cookwood.com/

Author of these Visual QuickStart Guides
published by Peachpit Press:

HTML 4 for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition --Bestseller!!--
Perl and CGI for the World Wide Web
Netscape Communicator 4 for Mac
Netscape Communicator 4 for Windows
(Also Netscape 2 and 3 for both Mac and Windows)

Bring your problem page to my live HTML clinic on the first
Tuesday of each month at http://www.worldwithoutborders.com