Help with Groups

From: Bell, David I <david_i_bell@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:50:34 -0800
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Kind Readers,

I'm not quite sure how to express the following in XML Schema:

I want a group such that each item in the group may appear zero or one times
and there must be at least one element present.  For example, element <x>
in the set may appear at most once and element <x> must not be empty.

How do I express this in XML Schema?  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

David I. Bell
Hewlett-Packard
mailto:David_I_Bell@hp.com