RE: XML Schemas: Needs Marketing?

At 01:53 PM 2/9/00 -0800, Andrew Layman wrote:
>Let me add enthusiastic support to Henry's statement: Microsoft is very keen
>to support W3C schemas as an upgrade from the current XDR schemas.

Commerce One is also very keen to move to a universal schema language
as an upgrade from both SOX and XDR. Commerce One's CBL is currently
available in these forms, as well as XML DTDs. It has long been
Commerce One's view that an interoperable XML Schema language is
a prerequisite to interoperable e-commerce solutions.

Regards,

Murray