Re: XML Schema Validating Parser

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:46:55 -0500
To: Matthew Merlo <matthew.j.merlo@lmco.com>
Cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Take a look at: http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xml4j.  IBM has preliminary
support for some aspects of the schemas specification.  You will have to
decide whether this makes them a front-runner in the race for a complete
implementation, but it certainly is something that you can play with now.
Other companies and organizations are known to be developing
implementations, but I am not aware of any that have made code available
publicly at this time.  (Apologies in advance if I have forgotten about
some other publicly available implementation. )

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Matthew Merlo <matthew.j.merlo@lmco.com>
Sent by: www-xml-schema-comments-request@w3.org