Updated XML Schema Tutorial

From: Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 06:58:26 -0500
To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk, www-xml-schema-comments@w3c.org
Hi Folks,

Since my original post about a month ago I have been busy updating my
XML Schema Tutorial.  I have added a lot of new stuff, fixed the typos,
and have added a complete set of labs (with answers).  The labs start by
creating a simple XML Schema.  Each lab modifies and extends the
previous lab.  By the tenth lab you have created a very sophisticated,
elegant schema.  Here's the URL to the tutorial:

        <http://www.xfront.com/xml-schema.html>

/Roger