ANN: XML Schema Tutorial

From: Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 07:45:46 -0500
To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
CC: www-xml-schema-comments@w3c.org, "Schneider,John C." <jcs@mitre.org>, "Cokus,Michael S." <msc@mitre.org>, "Costello,Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>
Hi Folks,

With a lot of help from this list community and many hours studying the
spec, I have created a tutorial on the latest draft (12-17-99) of the
XML Schema spec.  It is freely available at:

         <http://www.xfront.com/xml-schema.html>

I personally learn best with examples, so the tutorial contains quite a
few examples to demonstrate various features.

I hope that you find the tutorial beneficial.  If you find any errors,
ommissions, or have suggestions on how to improve it I would appreciate
your feedback so that I may fix/improve it.

I would like to again give special thanks to the following people who
patiently answered my seemingly endless questions:

    - Henry Thompson
    - Andrew Layman
    - Noah Mendelsohn
    - David Beech