[Michael Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net>] [Moderator Action] regular expressions

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Michael Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:13:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Subject: [Moderator Action] regular expressions
  • To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I have been looking at the schema specs for information on reg ex support,
i.e., app. c in primer, and app. e in datatypes, and it is not clear to me
to what extent you will support Mark Davis' document on Unicode reg exps.
Specifically, I was looking for some assurance that you will support \u. I
assume you will. What will help is a list of what you will NOT support or a
pointer to something I missed in the specs.

TIA,

Mike Fitzgerald