Re: 3.4: {name} of the Ur-Type

You posted the following two questions on 28 April, and received the
reply quoted below.  We are currently working through all comments
we've received on XML Schema to ensure they have been adequately dealt
with.  Could you confirm that your questions have been answered to
your satisfaction?

> James Tauber <JTauber@bowstreet.com> writes:
>
> > Why is the {name} of the Ur-Type (as a Complex Type) in 3.4 shown as "Not
> > specified"? How is this different from "absent"?
>
> No particular reason - should probably be 'absent'.
>
> > I assume that anonymous complex types in general have "absent" as their
> > {name} or is this not true?
>
> Correct.

Thank you

ht