Error logging in the infoset

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 12 May 2000 10:24:21 +0100
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Pursuant to our decision in Berkeley to allow the editors the option
to systematise and tabulate 'errors', the next internal draft will
contain a table of ways to lose and explicit short identifiers for all
of them.  I'd like to add a post-schema-validation infoset property
associated with element and attribute infoitems which records these
when appropriate.