MPEG-7 Feedback to Last Call for Review

From: Jane Hunter <jane@dstc.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:31:17 +1000
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Here's MPEG-7's feedback to the current XML Schema Language WDs:

http://archive.dstc.edu.au/mpeg7-ddl/issues.html

It's based on problems which have arisen during encodings of MPEG-7 Descriptors
and Description Schemes. Examples of these can be found at:

http://archive.dstc.edu.au/mpeg7-ddl/

In some cases there may be alternative methods for solving a problem, so we'd
appreciate suggestions from the WG.

I'm going to be at WWW9 in Amsterdam next week so I'll be available to discuss
any of these issues face-to-face then if any of the WG are interested.

Jane Hunter
| Dr Jane Hunter                   | Senior Research Scientist             |
| DSTC Pty Ltd                     | Distributed Systems Technology CRC    |
| Level 7, General Purpose South   | Tel   : +61 7 3365 4310               |
| The University of Queensland     | Fax   : +61 7 3365 4311               |
| Queensland 4072, Australia       | Email : jane@dstc.edu.au              |