Help on wildcard

From: <achille@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:50:08 -0400
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

     In  section 3.9,  it is explained that : " the {namespace constraint }
property  (for a wildcard) provides for validation of elements that :
 3. (not and absent} are  namespace qualified. "

     I assume that it is also true for attribute wildcard.  I look at the
XML representation of Wildcard  and it does not seem obvious how to express
something like " any attribute with qualified namespace" .  Maybe the XML
representation of wildcard should allow something like
<any namespace="##qualified"/> (and for Attribute wildcard  <anyAttribute
namespace="##qualified"/> ) which will correspond to the {namespace
constraint} = (not and absent).

     Thank you for help.

     Achille.