Re: XML Schema Last Call working drafts released

From: David Wang <dwang@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:06:09 -0400
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

A fairly minor nitpick, but we're going for editorial quality here with the
"many eyes" approach. :-)

I think the example for:

xmlschema-0/Section 5. Advanced Concepts III: The Quarterly Report

has a small typo in either 4Q99.xml or report.xsd because the XML uses
<regions>
  <zip code="95819">

while the schema says it should be
<regions>
  <zipcode code="...">

I think the schema is the one that has the typo.

Only reason I saw this was because I was wrestling with the concept of keys
and keyrefs in that example.

I think xmlschema-0 is excellent in getting the point of XML schema across
without innundating someone with all the details... yet. ;-)  I'm looking
forward to XML Schema 1.0...

/David