Re: Lists of Schema

The W3C Schema activity does not track industry specific initiatives.
This email list is for the purpose of the development of the XML Schema
specification, not for general questions about schema development.

I would suggest you ask your question on a list such xml-dev. Other
resources include OASIS and BizTalk.

Regards,
Dave Hollander

At 01:15 PM 12/10/99 -0500, Mark & Eileen Klamerus wrote:
>All,
>
>I'm in a research for various XML schema initiatives.  In particular those
>which would be applicable to the chemicals industry.  I know that most
>schema are oriented toward work processes (customer data, billing
>information, etc.), but even with those it's hard to find a good reference
>list.
>
>Are there any sites or references which identify schema?  Are there any
>organizations (besides OASIS) which might provide information on initiatives
>for define schema underway?
>
>Thanks, especially for e-mail.
>
>Mark Klamerus

Dave Hollander