don't mix forums, please [was: & compromise]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:31:09 -0500
To: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
CC: w3c-xml-schema-ig@w3.org, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, xml-dev <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
Schema IG folks: NOTE WELL! if you just "reply all" to
Paul's message, it will go to a public forum.

Paul, I appreciate your comments, and they're welcome in
www-xml-schema-comments. But the XML Schema IG is
W3C member confidential by design and by agreement of
the participants.

Please don't cross-post to w3c-xml-schema-ig and public
forums like xml-dev. I haven't turned on the "only subscribers
can post" flag on w3c-xml-schema-ig because it causes such
a hassle. But if I have to in order
to preserve W3C member confidentiality, I will.
Don't ruin it for everybody else, OK?

Paul Prescod wrote:

> I had this idea on the plane back from Metastructures:
[...]

--
Dan Connolly, W3C
http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/