XML Schema:Datatypes [ignore previous email]

From: <MDaconta@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 01:26:43 EDT
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Hi Schema group,

Sorry for wasting your time.  My previous email was
*BEFORE* I read the section of the document on
generated types where I see integer, decimal and real
types.

In retrospect, my jumping to the erroneous conclusion
was due to the fact that integer, decimal and real are
primitive types in many programming languages.

Please ignore my previous message.

Best wishes,

 - Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Author of Java 2 and JavaScript for C/C++ Programmers
Author of C++ Pointers and Dynamic Memory Management
Sun Certified Java Programmer and Developer
http://www.gosynergy.com