Possible attribute error in structures.dtd

From: Brandt Dainow <bd@internet-etc.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 17:25:02 +0100
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Hi - I'm playing about with the official DTD for schema's on the W3C's site
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/.  I' can't get the Microsoft XML parser in
Internet Explorer 5 to validate it.  It spits an error that attribute
"xlmns" must be type #FIXED.  I'm only a beginner at this, but shouldn't
xmlns be #FIXED?

<!ELEMENT schema ((import*, include*, export?,
                  (comment | datatype | archetype | elementType
                  | attrGroup | modelGroup | notation
                  | textEntity | externalEntity | unparsedEntity)* ))>
<!ATTLIST schema
                 name        CDATA       #IMPLIED
                 version     CDATA       #IMPLIED
                 xmlns       CDATA
"http://www.w3.org/1999/05/06-xmlschema-1/structures.xsd"
                 model      (open|refinable|closed) "closed" >

Brandt Dainow
bd@internet-etc.com
Internet Etc Ltd
http://www.internet-etc.com