Missing from draft

From: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 20:57:02 +0800
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
I am converting my XML-to-DDML converter to be an XML-to-XMLSchema converter.

The draft is missing information (especially declarations in the appendixes) on the following:

* ordered
* unordered
* boolean and so on

So far it is pretty smooth going.

I have a suggestion for the enumerations.  It would be better to be able to declare a bag of literals, and then assign enumeration properties to the literals:

<bag name="days">
    <literal  enum="working">day</literal>
    <literal  enum="working">day</literal>
Rick