[www-xml-schema-comments] <none>

From: <petsa@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:56:10 -0400
To: spreitze@parc.xerox.com, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
cc: murray@muzmo.com, C M Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>, connolly@w3.org
Mike:
This is in response to your two notes commenting on the XML Schema requirements
language.  I apologize for this late reply but as you well know we have been
busy
with design work.

Essentially, you wanted the schema recommendation to address the issue of how
schemas relate to protocols.  The feeling of the work group is, however, that
this is
not an issue related to defining XML schemas and is outside the purview of the
current
effort.

Thank you for your comments.

Regards, Ashok Malhotra