Re: FW: What's wrong with this?

Phenix,

Yes sorry this is a bit confusing.

Most of the grammar rules in the main body actually correspond to
grammar productions for the full XQuery syntax. So [34] corresponds to
the number in the XQuery document.

Other grammar rules (in the Core Grammar sub-sections and in the
Appendix) are the numbers for the Core grammar productions.

I think we should find a way to differentiate those in the future.

Thank you for your interest in our work,
- Jerome

Jerome Simeon -
Bell Laboratories --- Lucent Technologies
600 Mountain Avenue, Murray Hill, NJ, USA