Re: [ANN] XQuery prototype

thank you for your redirection to www-ql.

thank you also, for clearing up my misconstrual of the concrete syntax
in the "XML Query Algebra" document
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-query-algebra-20010215) as the correct
expression of XQuery syntax. this is, of course, to be found rather in
"XQuery: A Query Language for XML "
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xquery-20010215).

sorry for the oversight.