Re: typos

From: Jonathan Robie <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:27:16 -0500
To: Xun Cheng <xun@cs.ucsb.edu>
Cc: www-xml-query-comments@w3.org, w3c-xml-query-wg@w3.org
Dear Xun,

This is a response to the following message, which you posted to the XML
Query Working Group's comments list:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-query-comments/2001Feb/0015.html

The XML Query Working Group has approved the following response:

Thank-you for your feedback. This is indeed a bug, and we will fix it in
the next draft.

We appreciate your feedback on the XML Query specifications. Please let us
know if this response is satisfactory. If not, please respond to this
message, explaining your concerns.

Jonathan Robie
On behalf of the XML Query Working Group