Internet Radio at its Funniest - Khaha.com

From: <khaha@flashcom.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:04:06
To: www-xml-query-comments@w3.org
Khaha.com

http://www.khaha.com

Gilda Radner talks dirty to animals, Steve Martin investigates cat juggling, Eddie Murphy goes after the ice cream man and Jeff Foxworthy talks about rednecks - Everyday on Khaha.com.

"I haven't heard that routine in over 15 years!"  M. Hinder, Los Angeles, CA.

"Where do babies come from?" 6th grader who shouldn't be listening, IL

To be removed from our list please reply to this message with REMOVE in the Subject bar