Re: XML Query Use Case NS, query 5

From: Jonathan Robie <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:49:18 -0400
To: www-xml-query-comments@w3.org, MichaelDyck@home.com
Hi Michael,

I am responding to the following message on behalf of the W3C XML Query
Working Group, which has reviewed this response:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-query-comments/2001May/0030.html

The following comment is correct, and we will fix the example appropriately:

>In the Solution in XQuery,
>     xml:lang
>should be
>     @xml:lang

We appreciate your feedback on the XML Query specifications. Please let us
know if this response is satisfactory. If not, please respond to this
message, explaining your concerns.

Jonathan Robie
On behalf of the XML Query Working Group