saw you on The World Wide Web Consortium

From: <TeeShirtMan@Freshest.Net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 19:38:52 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-xml-query-comments@w3.org
    Forgive the intrusion, I am just a regular guy trying to make it
by myself, using the net. It seems almost impossible to get listed
on the search engines, so I took names off of web pages. I think I
got yours off http://www.org/, WHEN I WAS looking in Go, thinking that people
that came up under the keyword endangered might be a good try.

First of all, if this is irritating to you, just write never on the
subject line and reply. I will personally take you off and not bother you
again.

But I do a good job at a fantastic price, I live in a fishing village in Virginia
so there's other stuff I do too. Check me out- just click below

http://www.Freshest.Net/Tee_Shirts.htm

Thanks for your time
Steve